- The North American Spine Society describes types of low back pain.
- Nearly 80 percent of all strokes are preventable. The National Stroke Association details how to detect stroke symptoms and when to seek stroke treatment.
- A brain tumor is classified according to cell origin and aggression. The National Brain Tumor Society lists tumor types.
- Neurologists may refer to acoustic neuroma by several other names, including acoustic neurilemmoma, acoustic neurinoma, and vestibular schwannoma. The U.S. National Library of Medicine describes this condition.
- Gamma Knife surgery is a type of non-invasive neurosurgery used to combat brain tumors and brain dysfunctions. The International RadioSurgery Association discusses this highly effective treatment method.
The Illinois Neurological Institute provides comprehensive neurological care for a host of head, back, and other neurological-related problems. To find our more about our medical services, please call our Rockford and Peoria area facilities at (309) 740-3766.