Neurologists can detect and prescribe care for a wide variety of neurological conditions. If you are suffering from a neurological disease or injury, help is available. To learn more about the many medical issues that neurologists can treat, please read the following articles.
- eMedicineHealth.com gives an overview of vertigo, including its causes, symptoms, and treatment methods.
- Do you wake up exhausted every morning? The American Sleep Apnea Association discusses the signs of sleep apnea and its related health effects.
- As the Epilepsy Foundation reports, one in 10 adults will suffer from an epileptic seizure at some point in their lives.
- Multiple sclerosis is a degenerative neurological disease. The National MS Society breaks down the facts about this medical condition.
- Though nearly 100 different muscle diseases can affect people, myotonic muscular dystrophy is the most common form of MD in adults. The Muscular Dystrophy Association explains this condition.
To find our more about our medical services, please call our Rockford and Peoria area facilities at (309) 740-3766.